The atmosphere on Whidbey is what might be called iconic or laid-back. Accommodations range from the prestigious to the rustic. Located in the "rain-shadow" of the Olympic Mountains just to the West, Whidbey receives just half the annual rainfall as Seattle.
The North end of the Island is home to the US Naval Air Station at Oak Harbor the largest town on the island. There are plenty of shops and services. Driving through the center of the island reveals bucolic pasture land, forests and the very present rocky shores on both sides of the road. Near the south end of the island the pace slows and windy roads lead to galleries, shops and antique stores.
Everywhere on Whidbey are scenes out of a water color painting. Vibrant colors, high vantage points, beaches, friendly people and a lower more relaxed pace. Local business promote "do nothing here" are much as they do all the activities.
Whidbey Island Cabins, Condos & Houses.
- Luxurious Lodges, Cabins and Condominiums
- Many with expansive views.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Friendly Attentive Local Service. We Live Here.
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Sure you could rent from one of those giant corporate websites, but booking here provides the best price, the best service and friendly local folks to make your stay a delight. Book online instantly, or call 360-450-0048 today to get the best selection.